mercoledì 10 settembre 2008

Celebriamo Britney.. Piece of "Meat"?! ^_^

mercoledì 10 settembre 2008
Per celebrare il gran ritorno della Britta con ben tre premi vinti agli ultimi Video Music Awards non potevo che postare questo:



Semplicemente Stupendo!

Piece Of Meat

(Oh yeah...)
(Oh yeah...)

I'm Miss Steak and Kidney Pie, since I was only 5,
Don't matter if I'm in Dairy Queen,
I'd order beef on my ice cream,
I sprinkled pork rinds on the chocolate cake for my sweet sixteen,
You want a piece of meat?
You want a piece of meat

I'm The Mad Cow Disease Mama
I'm Miss Salmonella-rama,
I guess I can't see the harm
In eating barbequed llama
And with a kid on my arm, I'm still an exceptional butcher.
You want a piece of meat?

I'm Mrs. 'I don't care if I get gaseous'
I'm Mrs. 'Oh my God that murdering fascist'
I'm Mrs. 'Extra, textured, delicious skin'
I'm Mrs. 'Leave the fat and gristle in'

I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of meat?'
Fryin' and grillin' my dogs,
Unless you're in line with vegans
Then help me tear this thigh off,
They hope I'll take to eating plants and seeds
And things without parents.
Now are you sure you want a piece of meat?
You want a piece of meat.

I'm Mrs. 'Most Likely to Go On Safari To Find Something To Eat,'
Taking down hippos for the ass,
Giraffes for the neck meat.
No wonder there's so many endangered species, I mean please.
Do you want a piece of meat?

Went to Brazilian buffet, got kicked out yesterday
Had asked for some harp seal for protein,
And fetus things from the Philippines
God hasn't made a creature I wouldn't devour with some franks and beans,
You want a piece of meat?
You want a piece piece of meat...

I'm Mrs. 'I don't care if I get gaseous'
I'm Mrs. 'Oh my God that murdering fascist'
I'm Mrs. 'Extra, textured, delicious skin'
I hear that human tastes just like chicken.

I'm Mrs. 'I don't care if I get gaseous'
I'm Mrs. 'Oh my God that murdering fascist'
I'm Mrs. 'Extra, textured, delicious skin'
I'm Mrs. 'Human tastes just like chicken.'

"When I don’t believe in love you’re too close to me. And that’s why you have to leave"

5 commenti:

Anonimo

"non potevo che postare questo".... io non l'avrei postato per diversi motivi:

1- La tizia potra' pure ricostruire le scene o imitare le movenze ma il risultato non e' dei migliori.

2- Contemplo l'uccisione di animali solo perche' credo che si debba "mangiare per vivere" ma non "vivere per mangiare" e vedere accostati animali vivi (mucche galline e lama) al prodotto finito (salsicce e bistecche) l'ho trovato un po disgustoso. Un po di rispetto per gli animali no??? Specie perche' la tizia scimmiotteggia quelli vivi e non si fa scrupoli a dire 'Most Likely to Go On Safari To Find Something To Eat,'
Taking down hippos for the ass,
Giraffes for the neck meat....

3- Prende per il culo i vegetariani e in quanto amante del macrobiotico mi sento preso in causa. E' vero che le cose vegetariane possono sembrare meno succulente ma non per questo meno buone. E se non fanno male alla salute le mangio con + gusto.

Insomma questo post non m'e' piaciuto :P MOLTO MEGLIO LA VERSIONE ORIGINALE :D :D

^^SpiKe uP uR LiFe^^

Vabbhe dai era solo una parodia scanzonata presa così per ridere.. Non era da prendere poi così troppo sul serio!! ^_^

Anonimo

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH... Bellissssimo!
Poi la trovata del verso della gallina ogni tanto mi ha fatto pensare a quando mio fratello sentendo la vera canzone disse "pare il verso del billo" hghghghghgh
Un po' fuori luogo lo splatter finale ma per il resto m'ha fatto ridere.
:D

Awakening Art

Ah ah è verissimo il verso della gallina è geniale, sta tipa m'ha fatto troppo ridere! ^_^

Anonimo

anche a me ha fatto ribrezzo questo video, la cantante che parodiava ballava molto meglio della Bry di ora.

 

^^SpiKe uP uR LiFe^^